Janome has a LOT of presser feet for their machines. What's available? How do you use them? These questions, and more, can be answered by our new interactive reference, FootBook. We've created a reference for 43 different feet and accessories for top-loading Janome machines, with photos and text describing each one and explaining how to use it. Each foot or accessory also has a high resolution video demonstrating its use. If you have a Janome machine with a top-load, drop-in bobbin, FootBook is the reference for you. If your machine requires the bobbins to go in a case behind a door in the front of the machine, then FootBook is NOT for you. If you have a machine made by Janome, but branded as Kenmore, New Home, or Elna, and it has a top-loading bobbin, then the featured feet should work for you, especially if your machine is computerized.
Neither the Janome Sewing Machine Company, Ltd. of Japan, nor any of their subsidiaries had any part in the making of FootBook and they are not responsible for its content. Click here for support or pre-purchase questions.
FootBook is a comprehensive reference for feet used on Janome top-loading machines with 7-9mm zigzag. This includes all Janome computer machines, including the Horizon 12000 and 15000.
Alternate Option - If you don't have one of those devices, you can purchase a DVD to view FootBook on your Mac or Windows computer. You must have a drive on your computer that can play a DVD. You must also have a web browser, but Internet connectivity is not required. Works with Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox, and Google Chrome. Now available at these dealers:
- Bittersweet Fabric Shop, Boscawen, NH - (603) 753-4920
- New Home Sewing Center, Honolulu, HI - (808) 597-1600
- The Stitchery, Howell, MI - (517) 548-1731
- Richland Sewing Center, Hurst, TX - (817) 590-4447
- Sew E-Z, Norfolk, VA - (757) 488-9449
- Huntsville Sew & Vac, Huntsville, AL - (256) 536-3757
- Gall Sewing & Vac Centers, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Muskegon, MI - (888) 363-1911
- Hagen's Sew and Vac Center, Stevens Point, WI - (715) 344-2371
- Times Square Sewing Complex, Jacksonville, IL - (217) 245-5445
or click this button to purchase online.